We need your help! Operating revenues only cover two-thirds of the Little House of Glencoe’s annual budget. We receive no tax dollars and depend on private donors like you to keep the doors open and the lights on at Little House. Please consider making a gift to Little House of Glencoe. Here’s how:
Write a check to “Little House of Glencoe”, and mail it to:
Little House of Glencoe, c/o Glencoe Village Hall
675 Village Court
Glencoe, IL 60022
(PLEASE DON’T SEND RESERVATION PAYMENTS OR AGREEMENTS TO THIS PO BOX)
Every donation will be acknowledged, and your gift is fully tax-deductible.
Other ways to help:
We need volunteers and advisory board members. If you’re interested in volunteering time or skills to Little House, please send a message to: Info@LittleHouseofGlencoe.org.
- Landscaping: We got off to a good start with a donation by Ziggy at Ruiz Landscaping in Northbrook. We continued with a few work parties, pushing back the buckthorn. We need the help of someone to cut the grass in the picnic area once or twice per month. Also would welcome trees and bushes to plant.
- Siding repairs and exterior paint: This is our number one wish. Calling all Scouts going for Eagle. This would be a great, much needed project!
- Driveway improvements: Menoni & Mocogni, Inc. donated some much needed repair and added a layer of crushed stone. We’d like another layer of stone that’s a little wider and some stone in the parking area. Paving would be ideal.
- Fire Pit: Our fire ring is in need of replacement and the area would be improved by an area of gravel around the fire pit. Be creative!
- Tree Removal: We have some ash trees that have fallen victim to the emeral ash borer that need to be removed.
- Signage: Little House would benefit from a sign identifying the cabin as Little House of Glencoe along with the address.